Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Grill (Part II)

As I told you in this post. We would be getting a new addition to the Little family soon. Well, let me introduce you to the happiest man in Colorado on a Sunday afternoon!




I am a researcher. Although this gift was for Dave I had to make sure that our hard earned money was going to the right place. I searched and read reviews on-line and finally decided that a Weber Grill would be worth the investment. Its funny that we both can get so excited about food related items. We couldn't wait to set this guy up and put him to work! Although the directions said it would take about 15 minutes to set up... it took us over an hour!! We took our time and actually read the directions step by step. It sure is a sturdy and well made grill. We hope to have it for many years. I'm already looking ahead (as I said, I'm a researcher, and I know this grill has the capability to add the rotisserie attachment!! I can't wait for this! There was no reason to overindulge at Home Depot so we decided to wait. As we all know, good things come to those who wait!

Our first dinner cooked on the Weber Spirit was something that I have wanted to try for a while. I knew when I started prepping it Sunday morning that it would be perfect first meal on our new toy. We weren't disappointed. The homemade pita, grilled chicken gyros were amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment