Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

I feel like me life began again last September after the arrival of our daughter. Everyone tells you that a child changes your life and until you have one, you just nod and file it away. Now that Marin is here I know how much this is true.

I am so thankful for each and every one of my family members. This Thanksgiving is a special Thursday. My parents are here to celebrate the day with us. We haven't spent a Thanksgiving with family in 12 years. We moved to Colorado and it became too hard to travel back East for the holidays. Tomorrow we will celebrate with my family and close friends. I can't wait!

I'm ready to get back into posting here more often. Marin changed our lives in many ways. Time? What extra time? We've been eating and living but there isn't time to document it in writing. I'm ready to start documenting. I've noticed the last few weeks that I have been commentating my life in my head a lot lately. I think this was my way of telling myself that its time to type it out. Put it down in black and white and not just file it away. I want to remember this time in my life. My life is pretty special.







No comments:

Post a Comment